The St. Tammany Parish Clerk of Court’s first priority is the health & safety of our deputy clerks, customers, and citizens. In the best interest of the health of all, we are STRONGLY encouraging the use of our e-Services (e-Filing, e-Recording, and e-Certification) and Fax Filing during this time. We are here to serve you and can be reached by phone at 985-809-8700 or through our website www.StTammanyClerk.org. Thank you in advance for your patience as we all work together through this very fluid situation.
Jury Duty & other orders from the 22nd Judicial District Court 22nd JDC Order RE: Coronavirus
– St. Tammany Parish Clerk of Court Office in the Slidell Towers Building closed to the public
– St. Tammany Parish Clerk of Court Offices in the Covington Justice Center open to the public, except for Passports, Elections, & Jury Departments
– Court Updates from the 22nd Judicial District Court 22nd JDC Second Amendment to Court’s Order of March 13, 2020 RE: Coronavirus. Additional information may be available at www.22ndJDC.org
– Effective 3/19/2020, St. Tammany Parish Clerk of Court Personal Documents Department closed to the public
– Marriage License applications will be by appointment only at 985-809-8745
– Birth & Death records can be obtained by mail or online from Louisiana Vital Records at 504-593-5100 or www.ldh.la.gov
– St. Tammany Parish Clerk of Court will begin hosting 1-hour webinars on the e-File program eFileLA. Details available HERE.
22nd JDC Third Amendment to to Court’s Order of March 13, 2020 RE: Coronavirus
– All public access to the Court and the St. Tammany Parish Clerk of Court’s office is suspended during this public health emergency, except for filings:
- Pursuant to the Louisiana Protective Order statutes;
- Pursuant to Louisiana Code of Civil Procedure articles 3945 and 3601; and,
- Requesting a property bond for the purpose of bonding someone out of jail.
– Beginning Friday, March 20, 2020, the St. Tammany Parish Clerk of Court’s office shall remain open from 8:30 a.m. until 12 p.m. on Monday through Friday, for the purposes of accepting the above-mentioned emergency filings, and any other filings which, by law, require original documents to be filed.
– All other filings will be accepted by the St. Tammany Parish Clerk of Court’s office Monday through Friday by e-filing and facsimile filing . The recordation of land records will be accomplished by e-recording.