For Immediate Release Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Melissa R. Henry, St. Tammany Clerk of Court announces E-Filing, E-Recording and E-Certification
Friday, November 17 is the official roll-out of revolutionary changes in the Clerk of Courts office operations. Melissa R. Henry, St. Tammany Clerk of Court will replace the current outdated system for Filing, Recording and Certifying documents in St. Tammany. An all-out effort is being made by Ms. Henry to make her office’s processes more efficient and effective, and to bring improved access to the public in a timelier and more convenient manner.
What is E-Filing?
Odyssey eFileLA allows users to open cases and file documents from a user-friendly, secure website—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The system streamlines filing processes and eliminates the need to file paper documents at the clerk’s counter.
Odyssey eFileLA www.eFile-LA.com
- Enhances and automates reporting and financial reconciliation
- Reduces average filing times
- Eliminates routine trips to the courthouse
- Increases access to file-stamped copies of court documents
- With E-filing, the Clerk’s office can electronically review and accept court case filing from litigants.
What is E-Recording?
Documents may now be submitted electronically through four E-Recording companies who provide this service for the Clerk of Court’s office:
Indecomm – Coming soon!
- Record documents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Documents sent in after regular business hours will be recorded the following day
- Reduces average recording times
- Instantly submit documents electronically for recording from anywhere
- Avoid mailing costs, traffic and wasted time
- Complete document tracking
- Documents returned electronically
- Secure transactions
- Eliminates check-writing expenses
- Pay recording fees on-line Start E-Recording real estate documents today!
What is E-Certification?
The Clerk of Court’s office now offers our customers a new and exciting way to request certified copies of real estate documents on-line. E-Certification is offered on the Clerk’s website sttammanyclerk.org as a quick and convenient way to request certified documents.
This service will eliminate:
- Mailing costs
- Check-writing expenses
Media contact: Wensel Conroy, 985-809-8798 or firstname.lastname@example.org