The Clerk of Court’s office will be re-opening to the public on May 3rd, 2021.
- The Clerk of Court will not be mandating that employees or customers wear masks in the Clerk of Court office.
- Clerk of Court employees may continue to wear masks while in the public spaces of the Justice Center (Court rooms, lobby, hallways, etc.) but are not required.
- The Clerk of Court office will open to the public in a “controlled way” on Monday, May 3, 2021.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will still be enforced.
- Appointments will be required for the Towers office in Slidell, passport applications, and personal documents.
- Personal Documents and Archives in the Justice Center and the Slidell Clerk’s office in the Towers Building will close for lunch from 1-2pm each day.