The St. Tammany Parish Clerk of Court's office is a busy and progressive employer in an office with diverse responsibilities, all related in some way to the Clerk of Court's duty of being the custodian of the Parish's public records and court documents.
- Employment at the Clerk's office is "at will".
- Excellent customer service is a top priority with our office.
- The Clerk's office is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is based solely upon one's individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence; and all employment decisions are based on job-related requirements.
- It is the policy of the Clerk of Court's Office to recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, transfer, and educate employees without discrimination based on race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, veterans status, marital status, or disability in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Although we are a government agency, we are a "fee for service" business, not dependent on tax dollars to pay our bills and salaries.
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated, goal oriented professional who would like to be part of an outstanding stable organization, the Clerk of Court would like you on her winning team! St. Tammany Parish Clerk of Court career opportunities include full-time positions (35-hour work week), including a benefit package.